Throughout their lifetime, women need routine healthcare services to prevent or detect any issues that might develop. MississippiCare provides women’s healthcare services for patients in Pontotoc and Oxford that help ensure that women in these parts of the state have access to care for a wide range of women’s health concerns.
At MississippiCare, we provide women’s health services on a sliding fee scale. These services include:
- Annual checkups with an OB/GYN
- Cancer screenings for breast, cervical, and colon cancer
- Education, tests and treatments for sexually transmitted diseases
- Family planning options
- Pregnancy services, including routine exams and ultrasounds
- Prenatal care for women who are trying to conceive
- Reproductive health treatments for problems associated with menopause, menstruation, perimenopause and pregnancy
If you are due for a checkup, please contact your local MississippiCare clinic to make an appointment with one of our trusted providers.